We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we use and protect any information that you give when you use this website so you can make an informed decision about using it If you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Imstra Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information We May Collect:
- information you provide when you register for our services or make requests for information
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to purchases of our goods and services
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including but not limited to traffic data, geographical location data, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences and allow us to customise our site according to visitor preferences
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts and provide anonymous data tracking to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies make your browsing experience better. However you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies on your browser. Consulting the help section on your browser is probably the best way. There is also a website called AboutCookies.org which gives guidance too. Please be aware that blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, including this one.
Our payment service providers many also send you cookies.
What we do with the information we collect:
We may send you emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you will be interested in. From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes and to ask whether you have found the products we have recommended useful. We may also use the information you provide to customise the website according to your interests and we may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
We will also use your information to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not, without your express permission, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We do not take or hold any credit card information. When you make a purchase you are passed to the Paypal site which handles all of the transaction.
As the business develops, we may use other businesses to provide certain specialised services such as data processing or other technology services. In these instances, we may provide your personal information to those businesses but they will not be permitted to retain or use your information for any other purpose.
Registration is not required to view the Imstra Ltd site. If you choose to register with the site, you will be asked to provide contact information such as your email address and name and other business information if you require us to contact you.
Disclosures and Legal Compliance
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- Where we are required to do so by law
- In special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, or bring legal action against someone or may be causing injury to or interference with Imstra Ltd or its property, visitors, lists or any other person that could or is being harmed by such activities. We also reserve the right to disclose visitor information when we believe that the law requires it.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
- To the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are selling or contemplating selling
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons)
Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier. They are similar in function to cookies and are used to track the online movements of web users. Clear gifs are not stored on a computer hard drive, they are embedded invisibly in HTML files and are about the size of a full stop.
We may use clear gifs in our email to help use find out which emails are opened by recipients which will help us gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
We may store information that we have collected through cookies and clear gifs to create a ‘profile’ of your preferences. We may tie your personal information to information in the profile to provide tailored information and marketing offers or to improve the content on the site for you. We do not share your profile with third parties.
If you have subscribed to receive emails from us, and no longer wish to receive them, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in every communication.
This site may link to other sites. If you make a purchase on another site recommended by us, it is up to you to ensure the security of that site before making the purchase. Although we have tried to ensure that the companies we recommend are bona fide and only choose those that we have reason to believe will offer good service to our visitors, we cannot take responsibility for the actions of our visitors safety or the security of financial data once you leave this site.
The internet is not 100% secure and so we cannot guarantee the security of any information you submit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Please note that this Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible in any manner for, any information you provide to third parties in connection with web sites and/or links that are provided for your information. Neither are we responsible for how any third party may operate or use any information you provide to them.
Where this site links to other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or altercation of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We store the information you provide on password protected servers. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 on the site or through the service we offer. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide information to us.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. To provide this information we charge a £10 handling fee (in compliance with the Data Protection Act) and may require proof of identification in terms of a passport copy and recent utility bill.
Changes to this Policy